On the scheduling tools page...
Quarterly Forms and Important Information
Click on the links below:
Our variable unit classes, the 200 and 400 classes, are set up as variable unit. It will be up to the student to make the selection of one or two units during the enrollment process.
After the 4th day of the quarter, project courses will need a permission number as well. If you do not have them in your portal, please email email@example.com with the amount you will need.
- To enter Fall 2022 Office hours
- To hire students for Fall 2022
- To learn more about common and alternative finals
- To view class schedules, individualized instructor schedules - schedules.calpoly.edu (Please note: to use this site, you must be on the Cal Poly VPN if you are logging in from off campus)
- To sign up as a Course Coordinator, select this link
- Astronomy (ASTR) course coordinators
- Geology (GEOL) course coordinators
- Physical Science (PSC) course coordinators
- PHYS 132 Studio course coordinators
- PHYS 133 Studio course coordinators
- Upper Division teaching requests
Enter Assigned/Release Time or Preferences
Please visit proton.csm.calpoly.edu
How to book rooms
The easiest way to reserve a university room for study sessions, review sessions, additional class sessions or other academic uses is to fill out the Event Request Form. Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance.
Physics Controlled Rooms - Rooms may be booked
Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance. If you are holding a large event that will use our rooms and/or university rooms, please go through the University Event Request Form and they will contact our office.
Week 1 - Week 10 (or any holiday times)
- Fill out the Physics Room Request Form.
- The appropriate technician will approve or deny the request.
- The Administrative Support Assistant will send a confirmation email to notify you of your room reservation.
- Visit OneDrive > physfac > 1 Finals Schedule > LAB USE FINALS WEEK or click here.
- Find the room and time you would like. Then add your course and section number to the spreadsheet as well as what you are using the room for (i.e. review session). This reserves the room. Please do not erase any entries currently on the spreadsheet.
Physics Conference Room
- Create an event on your Office 365 calendar.
- Add 180-207 Physics Conference Room (rl-180-207-Physics-Conference-Room@calpoly.edu) as an attendee (people) to your meeting.
- A request will then be sent to the Administrative Support Assistant who will approve or deny depending on the availability of the room.
- You will receive a confirmation stating Cal Poly Physics has accepted (or denied) this event.
Final and Alternate Exams
Requesting a Common Final Exam Time
- If requesting a common final for the first time, please familiarize yourself with the rules for holding a common final.
- Please route your Common Final request memo through the Admin Staff.
- Common Final Memo: Template for common final request.
Requesting an Alternate Final Exam Time
- Instructors may request alternate final exam times in addition to the regularly-scheduled exam. Instructors must accommodate any student wishing to take the exam at the regularly-scheduled time.
- Assignments are based on room availability. Requests should fall within the established final exam, three hour time blocks.
- An alternate exam request may be filed using the Event Request Form.
Travel forms - You MUST have your travel authorization approved before you make reservations of any sort. ALL faculty travel goes through Concur.