- Ph.D., Planetary Science, University of Arizona, 2006
- M.S., Astrophysics and Planetary Science, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1999
- M.A., Education, Stanford University, 1992
- B.S., Biology, Stanford University, 1991
- Planetary Science And Astronomy Education Research
- Determining Sizes Of Trans-Neptunian Objects Using Stellar Occultations
- Impact Of Teacher-Researcher Model In Preparation Of Science And Mathematics Teachers
If you'd like to find out more information please contact me using my email address.