- Ph.D., University of Wyoming, 2008
- M.A., University of California Santa Barbara, 1994
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1992
Geophysics research opportunities:
- Electrical resistivity imaging of geologic structure in groundwater systems
- Seismological imaging of the Earth's deep interior
I teach courses in geology and geophysics and supervise student research in the areas of applied geophysics and global seismology. Feel free to contact me about my courses and research projects.