- Ph.D., University of Wyoming, 2008
- M.A., University of California Santa Barbara, 1994
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1992
Geophysics research opportunities:
- Electrical resistivity imaging of geologic structure in groundwater systems
- Seismological imaging of the Earth's deep interior
I teach courses in geology and geophysics and supervise student research in the areas of applied geophysics and global seismology. Feel free to contact me about my courses and research projects.
You can find out more about the Cal Poly Geology programs at: physics.calpoly.edu/geology and calpolygeology.info.