- Ph.D., University of California, Irvine, Physical Chemistry
- B.A., Oberlin College, Chemistry
- Realigning class evaluation tools to more directly support learning goals
- Investing in upper-division laboratory courses
- Creating authentic, meaningful research experiences for undergraduates
I completed my PhD in Chemistry at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) in 2017 under an NSF Graduate Research fellowship. Most recently, I was a Research Associate at the University of Colorado Boulder (CU) in PER with a collaborator appointment in JILA-NIST.