- Quarterly Forms and Important Information
- Common Final Exams & Alternative Final Exams
- Course Coordinators
- Upper Division Teaching Assignments
- Lower Division Teaching Interest
- Travel forms
- Enter Assigned/Release Time or Preferences
- How to book rooms
Quarterly Forms and Important Information
Click on the links below:
- To request an independent study (project) course for Spring 2020
- To obtain the class number after independent study (project) course is created
- To enter SPRING 2020 Office hours
- To enter Office hours in the Physics Learning Center for Spring 2020
- To hire students for Spring 2020
- To learn more about common and alternative finals
- To view class schedules, individualized instructor schedules - schedules.calpoly.edu
Upper Division Teaching Assignments
Lower Division Teaching Interest
- Astronomy (ASTR) course coordinators
- Geology (GEOL) course coordinators
- Physical Science (PSC) course coordinators
- PHYS 132 Studio course coordinators
- PHYS 133 Studio course coordinators
Enter Assigned/Release Time or Preferences
Please visit proton.csm.calpoly.edu
How to book rooms
How to check availability of any room on campus
Visit events.calpoly.edu and click Check Location Availability.
The easiest way to reserve a university room for study sessions, review sessions, additional class sessions or other academic uses is to fill out the Event Request Form. Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance.
Physics Controlled Rooms
Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance. If you are holding a large event that will use our rooms and/or university rooms, please go through the University Event Request Form and they will contact our office.
Week 1 - Week 10 (or any holiday times)
- Fill out the Physics Room Request Form.
- The appropriate technician will approve or deny the request.
- The Administrative Support Assistant will send a confirmation email to notify you of your room reservation.
- Visit OneDrive > physfac > 1 Finals Schedule > LAB USE FINALS WEEK or click here.
- Find the room and time you would like. Then add your course and section number to the spreadsheet as well as what you are using the room for (i.e. review session). This reserves the room. Please do not erase any entries currently on the spreadsheet.
Physics Conference Room
- Create an event on your Office 365 calendar.
- Add 180-207 Physics Conference Room (rl-180-207-Physics-Conference-Room@calpoly.edu) as an attendee (people) to your meeting.
- A request will then be sent to the Administrative Support Assistant who will approve or deny depending on the availability of the room.
- You will receive a confirmation stating Cal Poly Physics has accepted (or denied) this event.